Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
ATC is committed to the highest standards of legal and ethical business conduct. This code of Business Conduct and Ethics “The Code” summarizes the legal, ethical and regulatory standards that the company must follow and is a reminder to our directors, officers and employees, of the seriousness of that commitment. Compliance with this Code and high standards of business conduct is mandatory for every employee in the company.
We expect each of our directors, officers and employees to read and become familiar with the described code of business conduct and ethics and to affirm your agreement to adhere to these standards by signing the compliance certificate that appears at the end of this code.I. WE INSIST ON HONEST AND ETHICAL CONDUCT
We place the highest value on the integrity and honesty of our directors, our officers, and our employees and demand this level of integrity in all our dealings. We insist on not only ethical dealings with others, but on the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts between personal and professional relationships.FAIR DEALING
Directors, officers and employees are required to deal honestly and fairly with our business partners, suppliers, competitors and other third parties
In our dealings with business partners, suppliers, competitors and other third parties, we:
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
- Prohibit bribes, kickbacks or any other form of improper payment, direct or indirect, to any representative of government, supplier or other business partner in order to obtain a contract, some other commercial action or government action.
- Prohibit our directors, officers and employees from accepting any bribe, kickback or improper payment from anyone.
- Prohibit gifts or favors of more than nominal value to or from our customers or suppliers.
- Limit marketing and entertainment expenditures to those that are necessary, prudent, job-related and consistent with our policies.
- Require clear and precise communication in our contracts, our advertising, our literature, and our other public statements and seek to eliminate misstatement of fact or misleading impressions.
- Protect all proprietary data our customers or suppliers provide to us as reflected in our agreements with them, and
- Prohibit our representatives from otherwise taking unfair advantage of our customers or suppliers, other third parties, through manipulation, concealment, or any other unfair-dealing practice.
Our directors, officers and employees should not be involved in any deal or activity that creates a conflict of interest between their personal interest and the company’s. In particular no director, officer, or employee shall:
CONFIDENTIALITY AND CORPORATE ASSETS
- Do personal business and activities that is in competition with our potential business goals and objectives.
- Seek or accept any personal loan or services from any entity we do business with, except from financial institutions and banks.
- Conduct business on behalf of the company with immediate family members which include spouses, children, parents and siblings.
Our directors, officers and employees are entrusted with the confidential information of our business partners and the Company’s. This information may include (1) Technical or scientific data about current and future projects, (2) Business or marketing plans or projections, (3) Earnings and other internal financial data, (4) Lists of current and potential business partners, and (5) Information that might be of use to our competitors , or harmful to our business partners.
Our directors, officers and employees shall not:
II. WE COMPLY WITH ALL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Discuss confidential information with or in the presence of any unauthorized persons, including family members and friends.
- Use confidential information for illegitimate business purposes or for personal gain.
- Disclose confidential information to unauthorized third parties, and
- Use the company property or resources for any personal benefit or the personal benefit of anyone else. The company property includes, without limitation , the company’s internet, email, phone lines, and voice mail services, which should be used only for business related activities and which may be monitored by the company at any time without notice
We will comply with all laws and governmental regulations that are applicable to our activities, and we expect all our directors, officers, and employees to obey the law. Specifically, we are committed to:
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment;
- Promoting a workplace that is free from discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, etc…
- Conducting our activities in compliance with all applicable environmental laws
- Keeping the political activities separate from our business activities
- Possessing a positive attitude to shape up a decent, respectful and civilized atmosphere
- Prohibiting the unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of any third party’s copyrighted information or confidential information and
- Not tolerating any activities that may lead to any kind of fraud.
The Code of Business Conduct and Ethics was duly approved by the CEO of the Company as of 17th of March 2015 and effective immediately.